External Vulnerability Scanning
Vulnerability scanning is the systematic identification, analysis and reporting of technical security vulnerabilities that unauthorized parties and individuals may use to exploit and threaten the confidentiality, integrity and availability of business and technical data and information. External vulnerability scanning specifically examines an organization’s security profile from the perspective of an outsider or someone who does not have access to systems and networks behind the organization’s external security perimeter.
Your external IPs be scanned once a year, once a quarter or monthly. All vulnerability scanning will involve but not limited to the following methodologies:
|File system traversal
We launch fully automated scanning tools to test the security of your website. The automated scanning will determine potentially vulnerabilities and generate technical vulnerability reports with precise recommendations.
Benefits of our Automated Scanning:
How the Process Works
- Quickly validate problems and resolution, prioritize vulnerabilities and be compliant
- Automated auditing and up-to-date online reports with the latest vulnerability tests
- No Infrastructure or capital expenditure costs
- Reduce expense of using consultants
- Reduce human error with automated testing
- Fixed Fee: $599 for 5 IP addresses
- Scan with commercial scanning tools
- Generate technical report for your IT administrators