Our professionals can keep pace with a fast-moving IT landscape and possess a range of superior IT skills. We communicate effective strategies with a range of stakeholders. As consultants, we identify gaps in current IT practices and recommend best practice solutions to reduce risk and maximize business opportunities.
• Regular risk auditing and monitoring of systems.
• Compliance implementation, testing and
• Designing and testing of new IT solutions.
• Provision of business support at a high level and
to a range of key stakeholders in relation to
ongoing security improvements.
• Crisis management where required.
• Project management and project architecture.
• Review and analysis of delivered projects.
KRAA Security Solutions provides a comprehensive suite of Security services that are practical, efficient and cost effective. Our information security consultants and network security specialists conduct corporate security services and IT security risk management. We have a combination of preventative security services. Each service tends to cover a specialist area relevant to that client. At its core, our security consulting is required to be commensurate with cyber-security, risk management, compliance auditing, testing, customer service and information assurance. They are the key point of expertise for all these areas. Our consultants work as an advisor and supervisor for all security measures necessary to effectively protect a company or client’s assets. Security Consultants use their knowledge and expertise to assess possible security threats and breaches in order to prevent them and create contingency protocols and plans for when violations occur.
• Identify weaknesses and potential threats to existing
information security toolsets.
• Perform continual testing on current systems to
determine potential problems or security threats.
• Prepare reports for internal and external clients
detailing the security issues, making
recommendations and identifying solutions.
• Conduct cloud security reviews and network security
• Provide advice on hacking tools and techniques
including advanced malware detection.
• Formulate an IT security incident response strategy
and implement a method of notifying parties.
• Keep up to date with the latest thinking on secure
coding and cyber-security issues.
• Support the business with a range of compliance
For each of our managed service offerings, we have a 3-tier approach to cost, management and support. We can provide billing via credit card, check or wire transfer. KRAA Security provides the most convenient, flexible options for our clients.
Our Expert Consultation services can be purchased on an hourly basis. Hourly rates currently at $174 per hour. This includes consultation on almost any digital security issues you may encounter.